|Title:||Internship - Digital & Social Media Production|
|Location:||150 Magnolia Ave., Daytona Beach, FL|
Digital SMA Marketing Department Internship
The Digital & Social Media Production Internship will assist the SMA Healthcare’s Marketing team in the production of promotional and original digital content to help build SMA’s social networks and digital brand.
- Assist in the development and production promotional content (including, videos and any other media) to support SMA’s digital marketing campaigns as well as help grow our digital experience.
- Assist in the weekly/daily management of SMA’s social networks.
- Assist in the monthly management of SMA’s corporate newsletter including some editorial curation.
- Effective written communication skills and excellent mastery of the English language including grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- Comfortable with videography, video editing, and posting media.
- Attention to detail, solid organizational skills, self-motivated.
- Experience with basic video production and editing, and Adobe CC.
- Basic graphic design and photography skills are a plus.
- Experience with popular social media platforms and trends.
- Flexibility in managing multiple responsibilities and assignments simultaneously and the ability to meet deadlines.
3 month minimum, 6+ month preferred
Digital and Interactive Media Production, A.S. Degree
Program Information – A.S. Degree - Code 223100 - Catalog 2019/2020
Broadcast TV Production, A.S. Degree
Program Information – A.S. Degree - Code 223300 - Catalog 2019/2020