|Location:||Multiple locations in Florida|
Working Hours: Varies
This work involves manual labor performing general and detail housekeeping tasks at an assigned facility. Scopes of Services or Statement of Work dictates the specific services and the frequency in which services are performed.
- Removes trash and recycling, disposes in designed areas. Clean trash containers inside and out and replenishes liner. Vacuums all carpeted areas and rugs. Sweeps/dust mops and wet mops all ceramic and hard floors. Wet dusts/vacuums base boards.
- Cleans, sanitizes and disinfects urinals, toilets, stall partitions, sinks, vanities, fixtures, showers, walls, in restrooms. Replenishes all soap, paper and plastic products. Sweep and mop floors.
- Washes windows, window sills, blinds/window coverings. Vacuum and clean furniture. Spot clean stains.
- Wet/dry dust most horizontal surfaces, not touching work related or personal items on desks. Dust ceiling fixtures, air conditioning and return vents.
- Removes and disposes of litter in entrance ways, hallways, lobby/waiting rooms, outdoor sitting and recreational areas.
- Maintains awareness of proper safety procedures and guidelines, applies cleaning procedures to meet standards.
- Performs other work as assigned by supervision.
action employer, and drug-free workplace.