|Location:||Multiple locations in Florida|
Working Hours: Varies
This work involves running of various professional level lawn care equipment. Responsible for keeping the grass cut to an acceptable length, keeping all vegetation neatly trimmed and presentable to the public, and maintaining weed-free planting beds.
- Responsible for the operation of all equipment in a safe manner to ensure the safety of employees and the public.
- Cutting the grass to an acceptable length making sure all vegetation is neatly trimmed.
- Assure that all equipment is kept clean and in safe working order.
- Must pick up the ground of litter as needed.
- Clean storm drains, curbing and use an edger when needed.
- Equipment required for the job: Professional Riding Lawn Mower, Walk-Behind Lawn Mower, Weed Eater, Edger, Leaf Blower, Power Washer etc.
- Must have general knowledge in the operation of all equipment.
action employer, and drug-free workplace.