|Location:||Multiple locations in Florida|
Working Hours: 40 hrs/week; 8a - 4p
This position is located Palm Bay Rest Area
There are no special educational requirements of this position.
- A good working knowledge and understanding of the operation and maintenance of the equipment is required.
Necessary Special Requirements: Possession of a valid Florida driver's license, proof of personal automobile insurance, and have acceptable driving record if required to drive Stewart-Marchman-Act Behavioral vehicle and/or use personal vehicle for SMA business. Complete State of Florida mandatory security screening program within five (5) working days of employment if direct contact with children/adolescents, vulnerable adults, or the developmentally disabled may be involved.
- Responsible for the operation of all equipment in a safe manner to ensure the safety of employees and the public.
- Cutting the grass to an acceptable length making sure all vegetation is neatly trimmed.
- Assure that all equipment is kept clean and in safe working order.
- Must pick up the ground of litter as needed.
- Clean storm drains, curbing and use an edger when needed.
- Equipment required for the job: Professional Riding Lawn Mower, Walk-Behind Lawn Mower, Weed Eater, Edger, Leaf Blower, Power Washer etc.
- Must have general knowledge in the operation of all equipment.
EEO Employer W / M / Vet / Disabled